Job Title: Medical Sales Representatives (North and East)
Location: North and East
Job Description for Medical Sales Representatives:
- The desired candidate will be responsible for increasing sales of designated company products in the assigned territory through full coverage of target customers.
- The desired candidate will deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to change prescribing habits in line with appropriate use of products. Consistent with customer expectations of quality of service and personal interactions.
- The desired candidate will maintain and increase knowledge of products, company developments, customers, and competitors. This will also include a full and complete knowledge of the product information and relevant clinical papers, and clinical developments within the therapeutic area.
- The desired candidate will ensure accurate and prompt completion of all territory reports, maintenance of territory records, handling of enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
- The desired candidate will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. This will include input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
- Ensure the prompt reporting of adverse events to the CS&E department in accordance with company procedures.
- Have knowledge and comply with the SAPI code of conduct and hospital protocol regarding ethical promotion and representative activity.
- Demonstrate Key Account Management skills
- Demonstrate behaviours in accordance with Novartis Core values.
- First Degree qualification in Pharmacy
- Proficiency in written and spoken English Language
- The desired candidate should have a Minimum of 3 years experience in pharmaceutical or allied industry
- The desired candidate should have Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment
- The desired candidate should have Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- The desired candidate should have achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates candidates are to Click here to apply online
SEE MORE JOBS HERE