Job Title: Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Organization: CNEK Global Resources Limited
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Travel Required: Yes
Responsibilities of the Chief Medical Officer
As Chief Medical Officer, you will:
- Advice the Chief Executive Officer on matters related to healthcare.
- Mobilize; oversee proper management and accountability of resources for healthcare
- Develop and validate CNEK Group healthcare/health outreach techniques.
- Document information on new products & services and technologies.
- Establish and maintain linkages with partners, beneficiaries and stakeholders of health outreach programmes.
- Plan and implement national health outreach programmes.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of the healthcare programmes and activities.
- Identify potential sources of funding for outreach services and submitting proposals for funding;
- In collaboration with CNEK Group executive leaders and partners (Hospitals), serve as a focal point for development and implementation of leadership growth and retention plans for the medical staff, including but not limited to;
- Establishing a physician leader channel through identification of high potential physician leaders, developing succession pipelines and establishing leadership development programs.
- Reviewing and screening candidates and make recommendations for hire for critical physician leadership and staff roles.
- With accountability to the CNEK Global Resources Board of Directors through the CNEK Global Resources CEO, the CMO will provide continuous overall medical perspective to the operations of CNEK Global Resources Limited.
- Coordinate the professional aspects of employees/public healthcare by:
- Assisting in implementation of policies and practices approved by the Board of Directors.
- Coordinating performance improvement and employees safety activities throughout the organization and with medical staff.
- Coordinating the functions of the medical staff and committees in conjunction with the Chief of the Medical Staff.
- Advising and recommending guidance of medical staff problems, disciplines, quality control and improvement, professional privileges, and obligations, including conducting informal and formal investigations as delegated by the medical executive committee in accordance with the medical staff bylaws.
- Directing the CNEK Global Resources medical staff credentialing process, including primary appointment, reappointment and privileging.
- Day to day management and administration of the healthcare/promotion & safety Department.
- Implement the Department’s agenda in the company’s strategic plan and objectives.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Requirements/Conditions Of Employment
- Must be Nigeria Citizens or Nigeria Nationals
- Must not be more than 35 years
- Must have completed his/her doctorate degree
- Please Preview to Review the entire announcement before applying.
- As a basic requirement for entry into the CNEK Group, you must provide evidence of your Birth Certificate, Degree Certificates or Results, progressively responsible leadership experience that is indicative of senior executive level management capability; and that is directly related to the skills and abilities outlined under the Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs) and Technical/Professional Qualifications (TPQs).
- Candidates must meet all of the following qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement, including general management skills and characteristics applicable to all CNEK Global Resources Limited positions.
- The education generally must be a doctorate degree from an accredited university/medical school recognized by the National University Commission.
- The qualified candidate must be a holder of one of the following:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O)
- Certification / License / Registry Requirements:
- Required – Board Certified in primary specialty consistent with Medical Staff Guidelines (Candidate must possess at time of hire)
- Your Application includes your:
- Birth certificate
- Doctorate degree certificate, result or evident of degree completion
- Any supporting documents for non competitive consideration.
- We use a multi-step process to evaluate applicants.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and a clear understanding of strategic leadership, management and business skills;
- Ability to portray and uphold positive national image;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity to and respect for diversity;
- Have an understanding of the structure and functions of the private sector;
- Demonstrate managerial, administrative and professional competence in work performance and results.
- Being a visionary and result oriented person and;
- Be computer literate.
Conditions of Employment
- How You Will Be Evaluated:
- You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
- A career with the CNEK Group provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. You and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your career very rewarding.
- Our comprehensive benefits are very generous. Our benefits package includes:
- Challenging work, opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries, bonuses and incentive awards. Etc.
- Access to insurance programs that may be continued after you retire.
- A retirement program which includes employer-matching contributions.
- Eligibility for benefits depends on your progress or growth rate in CNEK Group and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent.
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is a Non-bargaining unit position.
- We offer opportunities for flexible work schedules.
- Travel may be required.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should forward their CV, Birth Certificate and Credentials to: email@example.com using “Chief Medical Officer (CMO) as Subject of the email.
SEE MORE JOBS HERE